Thursday, January 15, 2015

FREE MOVIES in CUENCA....

I haven't posted in a long time.....just can't get the pictures to download....  I had planned on a picture gallery of our December adventures,  but no luck....just have to get some help and until then   ??

But I do have something to share....went to dinner this Tuesday night with Glenene and Mel Harris, M.D. ...   they told us how to watch the latest movies FREE on our computer....so I moved a couple of comfortable chairs into my office,  and last night we watched  AMERICAN SNIPER!!   A great movie....tonight we plan to watch   THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL....both of these movies have been nominated for Academy Awards...

  All you do is go to     putlocker.com   ....don't download...just stream....there are hundreds of movies there that you can see for FREE....  It's exciting .... and in English....and anywhere you can get Internet you can watch.... 

 Happy viewing until next time....

4 comments:

  1. All you do is go to putlocker.com ....don't download...just stream.... That's not how it worked for me. They wanted my email and credit card info. Same with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO... try a different web page...there are several, but you can get it FREE with no info given....just keep fishing around ....GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete